Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goals for June

Since tomorrow is the start of a new month, I've decided to lay out a few goals for myself to achieve by the end of the month.  I'll come back at the end of the month this post and see how I did...

Goal #1: Lose 5 pounds. I just joined a gym and want to start making it a habit of working out again.  The idea is to be able to run a 5K sometime this summer and also shed a few pounds while toning up a bit. 

Goal #2: Win ESPN Streak for the Cash monthly picks.  Usually with Streak for the Cash I make a bunch of picks until I get a streak of 4 or 5 going, then slow down and be more careful.  What I want to do this month is try picking as many games as possible and give myself a shot at being on the leaderboard at the end of the month for total wins.

Goal #3:  Write 15 more Hubs and find new niches to blog/write about online.  Right now I have 20 Hubs (webpages that are articles on one specific topic) on hubpages.com and am getting some decent traffic to them.  I want to eventually get this number up to 100 Hubs that generate an extra $100 or so a month in passive income. 

That's not a bad start to the month, so hopefully I can achieve all of those goals and expand on them next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment