Friday, June 3, 2011

ESPN Streak for the Cash

I had a fun first two days of June.  For the first time, I was on the very top of one of the leaderboards in Streak for the Cash.  I went 8-0 to start the month and was tied with one other guy at the top for a few hours of both the longest streak and the most wins.

I have screenshots on my work computer of the 8-0 run, I'll post those on Monday since I won't be in the office until then.

Now I'm 9-3 after missing two picks yesterday and one today, but I'm still in the hunt for my goal of winning the overall wins.  My current pick is the Texas Rangers to beat the Cleveland Indians and I should be able to get one more pick in later tonight. 

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted to be at the top.  Hopefully I can keep it up and have an exciting end of the month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment