Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ESPN Hardcourt Challenge

As many of you know, I am addicted to fantasy sports.  The last couple months have been dominated by ESPN Streak for the Cash and another streak game on Covers.com, but this weekend starts the best month of year for fantasy sports (other than the 5 months of the year where there is fantasy football).

I'm in 4 brackets this year and am doing a couple side games.  If you're interested in getting in my bracket, here's a link...just sign up and get your picks in and get me $5 by this weekend.

I'm also doing ESPN's Hardcourt Challenge, which is a contest where you pick a starting line-up of any 5  players from any team in the tournament and score points based on their stats during the first weekend.  So, if you pick a player on a team that loses its first game, you won't get any points for a second game because that player will be sitting at home watching on TV.

I feel like the first weekend is pretty straight forward...pick top players on teams that you are confident they will move on to play a second game.  Here's my line up...


You can also pick a TEAM.  The team scores points based on their seed and if they win.  If you pick a number one seed, they score two points per win.  If you pick a #13 seed (like I am), you will score 26 points per win.  So (seed x 2) = points per win.

I'm going big with this and picking Belmont.  They are a 13 seed and I thin have an opportunity to win two games.  This will pick either make or break m chances at beating everyone in the country and winning a $2,000 gift card to Best Buy..so Go Belmont!

No comments:

Post a Comment